600 Square Foot StudioThe large spacious studio features 11 foot ceilings and is suited for a wide range of activities. The space is clean, well-lit and quiet. Key features include:
- Surround sound system, accepts iPod/laptop/CD player
- Minimum of 50 stacking and/or folding chairs on site
- 3 foldout tables
- Black curtains surrounding exposed white brick walls
- Black painted wooden floor
- Ceiling-mounted lights on dimmable light switches.
- Overhead pipe-rails for rigging theatrical lights
- Modern electrical panel with four 15A circuit breakers
- Radiant heating, A/C available in summer
- Four 8x4" risers
* Additional fees or additional security deposit may be required. Please contact us for more information.
- 8 x LED Par64 Colour Changing Stage Lamps*
- 2 Leko lights*
- DMX Dimmer Board to control stage lights*
Photo StudioThe main studio can be easily converted into a state-of-the-art photography studio. Windows along the west wall provide plenty of natural ambient light and the white brick walls serve as a unique backdrop as well as provide excellent bounce lighting. For a more controlled lighting approach, windows can easily be blacked out. A variety of 9' Seamless Paper backdrops are available, as well as access to state of the art Elinchrom brand studio strobes and modifiers.*
Key Features include:
* Additional rental fees apply. Additional security deposit required. Please contact us for more information and availability.
- Fully equipped kitchen and client lounge
- 100W sound system, accepts iPod/laptop/CD player
- Telescoping seamless paper holder up to 9'*
- Various 9' seamless paper backdrops*
- 2 x Elinchrom D-Lite RX-4 Studio Flash heads*
- 2 x Elinchrom Portalite 60x60 Softboxes*
- 1 x Elinchrom BRX-250 Studio Flash head*
- 1x 40cm Beauty Dish, Boom Stand, Diffuser*
- Lighting Stands, Reflectors (silver, gold, white)*
Green RoomAccessible via the main studio, relax in our comfortable 150 square foot green room. Take a break from your class or workshop and discuss the day's rehearsal on the couch. Or grab a cold drink from the fridge between musical numbers. Our well-appointed green room has everything to make you and your group comfortable including:
- 2 leather couches
- Microwave oven
- Coat rack
- Mirrored vanity
Reception AreaGreet your audience, auditioners or guests in a 100 square foot reception area, ideal for ticket sales or holding, refreshments or a coat check. Reception area leads into the main space via a door and contains a couch, tables and chairs.
KitchenTake a break from rehearsal to whip up a quick snack or enjoy a cup of tea. Our kitchen has an electric kettle, brita filter, glasses, plates and a complimentary selection of teas.
BathroomOf course, no space would be complete without a bathroom. Plenty of hand soap and really good toilet paper!